Pages

Monday, March 17, 2008

recipes and a lot more

I love to cook and its really one of passions lately. Whenever I have a new recipe, I let my husband have a taste of my masterpiece. . I am very proud of what I can accomplish , since I can definitely cook well, as people always say. Once, I tried to test my cooking skills by preparing a Tuna or Chicken Pesto for dinner. And to my amazement, when dinner came the chicken pesto is already served. The aroma, wow it’s like coming back to our favorite Italian restaurant. A few friends asked me where am i getting the recipes; I said to them that i was able to discover a site called http://www.foodconnect.com where you just type what recipes you are looking for. I was able to check the site and some of the features of it include, sharing your recipes with your friend, discussion about recipe ideas and techniques with other people and also nutritional analysis of your recipes… this is really great since you can have this site analyze the nutritional content of what you are eating. Also this site helps you to plan your meal, and create a dinner party.

After checking the site, my stomach begins to crumble again. Im off to trying a few more yummy recipes soon.

No comments: