Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2008

ESET Smart Security

Being a daily user of the internet, I know I should be aware of some precautionary measures that I should install in my computer. A lot of viruses, exploits, malware and email threats are up for internet users. The one I am currently using right now is not the really the best I should say, so I am thinking of getting the ESET smart security . It blocks more than 70% of malware threats, blocks spams to prevent annoying bulk mail, and gives you the security when you connect online. They have a 1 year or 2 year subscription, and the more computers you sign up with them, the bigger savings you get. If you also want this type of Security, get ESET from Software Security Solutions. They even have a 30 day Money Back guarantee and phone or online chat technical support.

No comments: