Pages

Friday, February 29, 2008

Time to Shape Up!

Now is really the time for my husband to start getting healthy. His weight is still shooting up, so I want him to undergo some medical exams soon to see if everyting is doing good despite his weight. We started with dieting, but it is not good alone, so I need to make him have a home fitness regimen to follow. He doesn't like the gym, he wasted money last time, so I will just buy some fitness equipments that he can use here at home. I am now eyeing on some products on sale at Allegro Medical, and I need to finalize everything that he will be needing. There's a lot of home fitness items , and I just don't know which ones to get. I might call their customer care number so I can even ask an expert about their products. I di hope these will help him notjust to lose weight but be perfectly healthy. I always reminded him on how wealth is important, I do hope he listens this time. I wish him luck on this.

No comments: