Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2008

SEO tools for your site

My friend recently got her own site for the clothing business that she is starting to promote it online. It has been up and running for 2 months now, but she said that she is not getting a good amount of visitors weekly. She asked for my inputs regarding this since she knows that I am slightly knowledgeable with the internet. I am not really a professional when it comes to this topic, and I only know a few helpful tips. I introduced to her the poser of Search Engine Optimization , and how it is known to be the best in internet marketing. There are some SEO tools that can help you out in your website such as marketing and positioning strategies, paid submission to search engines, and pay per click advertising campaigns. Once you sign up with them, they will conducat a thorough analysis of your site, to see what type or market and marketing strategies would you be needing. They will also continuosly monitor and maintain your site for the whole duration of your membership. Marketing promitons such as emails, and onsite internet promitions can also help the business. I already gave my friend a few brochures that I have here at home about SEO, and i also directed her to the website for more details of the service they provide. Now, she is ready to sign up and start generating more income for the site and for her business. And I wish her all the luck for this new venture.

No comments: