Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

On break

Whew! At last , im done with my opps at Sponsored ! Now Im having a good break, i deserve a good one after having a nose bleed for those 200 words posts! Bahala n kung ano masulat at kung 200 ba yun! I need a blood transfusion after a terrible nosebleed with the opps LOL. I will watch Sex and the City (SATC) after this. Goodness, i just miss Carrie and Bis, I already watched season 4 the other night and I was up til 4am. Actually i had no plans of sleeping then, but I heard Gelo's alarm clock already, he will be up for work, and there I was , still glued at the TV LOL! As you all know, it has matured scenes, so i can only watch when Joaquin is asleep. Goota go, I need to see Carrie and Big , ASAP!

2 comments:

Liz said...

hahaha, ako rin muntik ng mag nose bleed, ginawa ko rin yun ung opp na yun, 2x pa, ang masakit pa yung isa 300 words hahaha.

i have something for you here
http://mlizcochico.com/?p=313

i hope you had a good rest after that opp. cheers!

Ozzy's Mom said...

hehehe funny naman nun, nosebleed!

**me too i love satc! i can't wait for their movie this may :)