Pages

Friday, February 29, 2008

More Knowledge

When you are a busy mom like me, you feel like 24 hours a day is now enough. I wanted to do more in my life, and lately I am thinking of getting an online degree. I had a very good course in college, but I still wanted to learn more and I never thought that I could get what I am looking for at the internet. Capella University is an accredited online university that offers degree programs in health, information technology,business, and public safety. They also offer undergraduate studies and certificate programs. I have seen a part of their curriculum and I am deciding which one to get if ever I will pursue my online education. This is the best online university I have seen so far because Capella University is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. They provide high - caliber academic excellence for their students, and that is something really promising.


This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com

No comments: