Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Magazine Lover

I have been collecting magazines since I was in high school, and I am able to preserve some of them until now. Before I am into those teen stuff, then came the wedding mags, to parenting and photography. On my recent trip at the bookstore, I saw a Denver Magazine that really caught my attention. As i browsed through the pages, I saw variety of topics and as the title says, its mostly at Denver,Colorado. It talks about the people, the environment, business, community, events and a whole lot more. I never thought I would get interested with this place. I tried to get a copy from the bookstore and now I am thinking to subscribe. I was able to see their website and I already have a glimpse of what is in store for next month and I can't wait to get my copy. My interest with places is really something new for me and I am glad that Im learning a lot of things through reading. I am still browsing the site , because I might fill up the subscription form online. They have great discounts , so i wanna grab that since that could save me a lot. Wanna know more about Denver? Just visit the website and find out what's in store for you.

No comments: