Pages

Friday, February 29, 2008

Japorms!

This is Joaquin's costume for his 2nd birthday:)

I initially wanted to have the one like Manu's during his first birthday (Kelly's son) , but unfortunately , after scouring the Disney Store at my mom's place and exerting all my online shopping powers, Its out of sotck already. So I chose this one coz i find it comfy for the little boy. The others I saw are way too thick for Manila climate ( April pa man din yun). It arrived weeks ago at my mom's place and i cant wait to see it personally. The costume includes the cap and the headset , all for $12 something :) not bad.

This costume led me to my favorite online shopping store to date, Allaboardtoys.com :)

4 comments:

Kelly said...

oh peachy, this is a nice outfit too! :D

apple said...

haha, yan din yung pic na pinapagawa ni len eh. hehe.

Mich said...

awww cute! love it!

Peachy said...

thanks kelly and mich :)

apple - pinakita ko ng ayan kay len.. oorder din sana sya, eh naka order na ko that time sayang..