Pages

Monday, February 18, 2008

Gossip Girl wannabe.

Finally, I have the season one and I am so excited to see it..

So I planned on everything for tonight.

* I will watch it at the living room where I can have the nice sounds without bothering someone who's asleep (aka the daddy) , since the DVD that I have doesnt have any subtitle..grrr ( expecting for so much with a pirated ehh ehehe)

* I will watch it though Joaquin is still up. I have no time to wait for him to sleep before I can watch since he sleeps at 12mn to 1am.. So i scheduled myself at 10:30pm

* I will have my favorite Act II Popcorn and a can of Coke Light while watching.. haay sarap buhay...

So before 10:30pm, Joaqui's Aquadoodle was at the floor and a basketball court with a few balls. The playroom invaded the living room as I thought this would be an option to somehow make him stay at the sala as i watch.. A few minutes after, Im holding this big glass bowl of popcorn and a can of Coke Light..weeee excited , so I pressed on the Play Key.. Ayos! Little boy was everywhere! Throwing a few stuff, playing with our telephone, entering the playroom though the lights are off , checking on the dining table, opening kitchen cabinet doors, weighing himself at the scale, peeking at our househelp who was asleep then.. reaching for the bowl of popcorn..

So , if you will ask me, how' s Gossip girl ? I . DONT . KNOW. YET. I dont even know the name of the lead girl.. *sigh* I will just try my luck next time when he's asleep or I really need to ask gelo to look after him while Im watching.

But hey, I finished one popcorn bag by myself! Happiness!

4 comments:

macy said...

ay, bumili ka na pala. teehee.
anyhoo, i do hope you find time to watch it. you will love B and S.

xoxo,
macy (feeling ko ako si gossip girl)

the ULTIMATE SHOPPER said...

naman ate! gossip girl is the best! u have to catch up coz the writers' strike might be over soon then they can start filming nw episodes..

Ozzy's Mom said...

hehe that's the reason i've don't get to watch tv/movies as much as i want to. little boy needs mum's attention. ehehe

mm said...

peachy, once you start watching gossip girl you cant stop na hehehe btw up to what episode na buy mo?? grabe im so bitin w 12 episodes eh i so love nate hehe well laht sila gwapo and girls are so into fashion.