Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Get Holy

I grew up in a religious family. Religious practices and beliefs were shared to us by my grandmother and my parents. I entered a Catholic School from Grade School to High School. So you may have an idea on how is my faith and relationship with the Man up there is. During College, I even joined some youth organizations in our communtiy , and volunteered for a youth program in our city. I am so exposed to this kind of work. But things now that I am married changed. Lately, I am looking for some of my favorite bible verses and I landed at biblekeeper.com . Yes it's an online bible that you can use for convenience. They have different types of Bible in different languages too. They also have some Bible Study tools online that is readily available for all. I enjoyed checking a few topics on their blog. Navigating and searching for verses and the products they offer is just easy since everything is written at the left side of the website. I also saw some Christian Finance blog at the site that I find filled with knowldge and interesting topics. I am sure, I will keep on visiting this blog becasue I plan to read bible verses whenever I can.

No comments: