Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Flooding? ..

Oh yes and im loving it!!!

I was able to grab 8 opps from blogitive today, and my mind is aching already. i am so thankful with this , as I really need opps (as always!) . It's just so timely, because SR is not generous this week. I have a few as compared to previous weeks hehehe. So Blogitve balances everything now.

Our trip to Cebu is getting nearer! I am saving for a Spa experince at Chi , as jacqui told me it's really an experience i should try. I will try to inquire at Shang for the rates, because if (and only IF) i have a budget, then maybe, i can also treat Gelo for a relaxation indulgence! Hahaha! We are massage freaks!! Yeah! After my 2 hours Spa experience at Plantation Bay last year (courtesy of my dear sister ricca) , I was like floating in air.. soft skin.. all relaxed and pampered.. pwede palang mag buhay mayaman! LOL! Joke! I love that experience, that I also booked Gelo for the massage.. and what happened? Ayun! Tulog! Hahaha! So I do hope we can have extra money for Chi at Shang :) Common opps!!! I need you!!! LOL!

Enough of this.. back to work!

No comments: