Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

dreaming of you..

Won't you just love this shoe if you have a little boy like me? It's on sale at the RL site for $22 + taxes, not bad, baba ng dollar eh.



And IF I have a baby girl, I am getting her these dresses from the Old Navy Sale.. the one with a heart can be paired with a full length black leggings , then the striped one would be a maxi dress LOL. *sigh* i am excited to have a baby girl soon... i admit one reason would be shopping for girl's fashion, but I am really longing to have one. I need someone to help me out with my 2 boys when i get older hahahah... ayan, wala pang baby, im looking for clothes na , OA hahahah! bear with me, it just makes me feel good :)



2 comments:

Jen said...

sarap mag shopping for little girls Peachy! :)

Marky said...

Cute ng dresses!