Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Car Insurance for Students

I never had my own car when i was studying. Children nowadyas are just too lucky to drive their own on their way to school, or just about going anywhere. My cousin in Chicago , who is still a student drives hiw own car , which was actually a gift from my uncle. It is a need for him to have his own car because he has a part time job at the mall. When he was here in Manila, I had a good conversation with him on how he handles his own money from his part time job. He said that he handles the payment of the car insurance. I was surprised to know this, because i know that insurance would mean a big amount here. It was through him that I learned about an online site that specializes on car insurance for students. So today, i visited the site because i got curious with it. And he was right, it really helps the students get the best rates and i really found the car insurance cheap. The rates that they have are really feasible for students, not to mention that the insurance policy is extensive. They even offer an online practice test to prepare you before taking the actual one. Car insurance quotes are available online, so you will have an idea of how much you need to save up for your insurance, or you may call their toll free number for queries.

No comments: