Pages

Friday, February 22, 2008

Breton is Breton

I have posted many times about Crepes and Cream and how it is now one of our fave merienda / sweet stop while at the mall. Yes, it tastes yummy for me and for Gelo. We are so hooked with the Savory Crepes (create your own), and i really suggest you try out tuna, mozzarella and lettuce for a good snack. The possibilities are endless , make sure you do the right combination hehehe :) But so far, this is my fave order. For their sweet crepes ilove the Choco Banana HAzelnut with Choco Ice Cream since I dont like Vanilla hehehe. MOst are priced at Php95 , and for that price, sulit na:)

I haven't tried their Mango Crepe because I am reserving that for Cafe Breton. Their La Pinay would be my forever favorite. Breton is Breton when we talk about Mango Crepe. I am currently craving for anything sweet ( noticed I posted a cake topic before this), so i might ask gelo to check the nearest 7-11 in our place to grab me and ice cream na lng hahaha. I hope I can get a bite of my La Pinay on Sunday at Podium after Joaqui's gym class.

No comments: