Pages

Friday, February 22, 2008

Beauty Within.

Since I was young, I would always look at my mom whenever she is putting on make up for work. At most times, I would try some of her shoes and apply make up by myself too. Now that I'm all grown up, I still have that passion with make up, clothes and shoes. I have a good number of make up that some I wasn't even able to use. But i love trying out different shades. I promised myself that I would enroll myself in a beauty school soon,when my schedule permits.I have checking online for some beauty schools, but the one I liked the most would be missouri beauty schools. It is currently the fastest growing beauty school in the US and they produced the best students over the years. Their school is modern,professional and salon-like, so you are really getting the best and hand-on experience in this beauty school.They have a toll-free number I can call in case i would be needing some more information, but i already filled up a request information online. I need to check the programs they are offering and the rates too. Now wish me luck on this one. I hope this is a dream come for me.

No comments: