Pages

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Westgate pics

Our pics last Dec. 29 at Hula Hula and Cafe Breton


** Tita Alice and Ina ( her first time in Manila) with my cousins Abi, Jhozelle and Dorxie **

** with Joaqui and me this time **

** look at the hair!!! Tisoy!! hahaha**

** busy eating **


** the little boy loves to draw.. He was busy with this while we were eating. Simple toys really makes him happy. He has 2 big doodle boards and this one is the latest addtion in my bag **

** My La Pinay At Cefe Breton.. yummy!!! **

We had so much fun that night, power eating again! We went home around 12:30 but traffic at the tollgate was terrible, considering it was almost 1am already. We used my MIL's adventure and it doesn't have an E-Pass hehehe. Only a few lanes were open, so we have no choice but to wait in line..

But nevertheless, it's one memorable night of eating and bonding time with my cousins.

1 comment:

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

Hi peachy, happy new year! just bloghopping from abie's =)

i'll ex-link ok?

http://em.wifespeaks.com
http://somethingpurpledetour.blogspot.com