Pages

Thursday, January 31, 2008

still my baby



Originally uploaded by gelopeachy
How time flies... At this time of last year, I was so busy with all of the birthday preps, and now the little boy is turning two! WOW! We have partial plans of a simple party courtesy of my mom (thanks mommy!), and I'm sure Joaqui will have loads of fun with that. Lesser guests by this time too.. Actually, I am so thankful that we are still having a party for this year, despite my most famous line last year that " The next one after this would be on his 7th birthday!" Hahaha! I'm excited, it's getting near.. Its the love month on Saturday! I have 2 months to prepare everything :)

1 comment:

the ULTIMATE SHOPPER said...

haha.. so nauto mo pla c mommy na sponsor ang bday ni joaquin ha! sori sis, broke ako lately.. singilin mo sa RL at Coach ang share ko sa party ni kini.. =)