Pages

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Promise.

I am not buying anything online starting TODAY. Read that again Peachy, TODAY!

Okay.. OKay.. I can see you guys with that doubtful smiles on your face! Bwaahahha! Help me!!! It's all over me! Shoot! Ricca and I are truly sisters. I am trying to stop myself, believe me.. but with all the 50%off and more items flashing on my screen, who can resist that? It's like they are telling me, " Common, buy me.. i'm a steal! ".. LOL!

Actually, I can shop coz I have a few money left in my paypal and in my debit card.. BUT! yes, there is a BUT!.. we have plans for march, and I AM paying for that.. solely MOI ! And this paid blogging thing is my only source of money.. poor me! If I won't stop this addiction... pupulutin talaga kmi sa bangketa on our next trip! Waaahh!

So yes, I am stopping ( sounds like I'm convincing myself to stop) this craziness, but only for a mean time. I'll be back with vengeance.. Promise!

5 comments:

macy said...

that was a post you made yesterday. so TODAY you can go shopping again. teehee. goodluck sis on stopping yourself from shopping. isipin mo na lang, konting tiis na lang kasi march na din naman in 2 months time.

Pea in a Pod said...

Well, good luck to that! LOL :) Thanks for dropping by!

theworkingmom said...

Goodluck! :D

Jacqui said...

wow...new year's reoslution ba yan?! hahaha! paano na online shoes natin! ikaw pa naman leader/guru dun! bwahahaha!

well, good luck girl!

Ako naman shopping mantra ko ngayon: BE PRACTICAL, DO SENSIBLE-BUYING ONLY! hmmm... kaya ko din kaya? :)

trinity said...

kaya mo yan mommy peachy!!!