Pages

Thursday, January 03, 2008

My New Year and a few days before

its january once again.. another start of the year.. i wonder what's in store for me and my family this year. hehehe

We had fun during the last part of 2007. reunions and non stop eating for us. I need to check my weight.

Dec 29 - We had dinner at Hula Hula in Westgate Alabang with my Balikbayan tito and his family. My cousins from Paranaque were there too. I swear, I had too much.. yummy and affordable at Hula Hula.. sayang lang too far from Manila. We then had dessert at Cafe Breton. That's my ever fave place for sumptuous crepes! Oh how I miss La Pinay! Went home at 1 am :)

Dec 30 - Family Reunion at our house! It was also my cousin's birthday. My cousins were drinking from 2 or 3 pm yata til night! No one got really drunk! Hahaha. Non stop videoke too! Of course, Im the queen:) We had a webcam with voice chat session with Ricca. I think she had vodka that time. Sya yata nalasing:) We dropped off our cousins at Bluewave Macapagal at 12 mn, and stopped by Starbucks for coffee.

Dec 31 - Talk about last minute shopping. we hit Rob PLace Manila to buy a 4GB Memory stick for our PSP. We were supposed to buy squids from the grocery, but it was paked with peeps. So we decided to buy at SM San Lazaro. Haay, ubos ang squid!!! We ended with boneless bangus though.

I prepared our Media Noche when we arrived around 5:30 pm. I prepared 2 sauces for my pasta, Seafood and meatball sauce.. Yeeha! We had dinner a bit early and we even got dressed to welcome the New Year. Gelo and I were in fashionable polka dot tops LOL! My first time to wear one for New year, lets see if Ill get rich this year HAHAHA! And yes, it needs to have the word fashionable:)

We , for the nth time, had a chat with my family (thanks to YM!) .. they were actually preparing for work. so it wasn't that long enough. And besides, I need to lock up Joaquin in our room at 11:30. I almost forgot to stuff our boneless bangus with tomatoes and onions, so before 12, I was actually dealing with 5 big bonelss bangus:) Baka mag amoy isda ako the whole year??? LOL! JOaqui was wide awake till 1 am ! Todo na sa puyatan!

Jan 1 - The Annual family reunion of the Austero's (Gelo's maternal side) . We woke up a bit late and we arrived at Antipolo around 12:30, just in time for lunch. We first dropped by Papa's crypt on our way to the house. The boneless bangus was a hit! We had it grilled and super like ng mga manginginom! Hahaha! Videoke couldn't be missed too :) It was bitin actually.. I have some songs on the playlist but we need to go home since it's getting late.

I had tons of pics to share:) But for now, I have opps to finish too. I had a break from blogging, and now I'm back to my online world.

Have a Blessed New Year everyone!

1 comment:

abie said...

peach mukhang super hectic ng holiday season nyo...hehehe...

nagutom ako sa boneless bangus mo...hehehe