Pages

Friday, January 18, 2008

Inspired.

Finally, my hands were able to scrap today! I have tons of pics, but no time to scrap. But anyway, here, take a look and let me know if it's good enough for a newbie like me:)




That pic of Gelo and Joaqui at Panglao is one of my faves. I just clicked and clicked! Luckily I have a good shot. How I wish Joaqui was looking up talaga :) I only have a few boys embellishments, so if u have some, I'd be glad to have a copy :) I find doing LO's for my boys a little tough too, color and design limitations, you know:)

Credits: Shabby Princess Blue Skies & Mud Pies Kit , SSD And I quote fathers, Miss Mint after midnight kit

7 comments:

Kelly said...

wow peachy i like them! :D

Me said...

wow, kakainspire naman magscrap ulit :D

Si IkeaGoddess usually boys embelishments freebies pino-post nya kasi boy din anak nya eh :D

Anonymous said...

nice peachy! advaced newbie toh! :)

Norm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ladynred said...

Nice scraps for a Newbie!!!
Agring's Simply Digital

Peachy said...

WOW!! thanks for all the replies!! hopefully maka scrap pa ko

Mich said...

Peachy they are all nice! di kaya mukhang newbie! :) scrap more pa! ;)