Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Identity Theft Prevention

I have been into online shopping for quite some time now, and just like you, I always fear if the sites I am entering are safe and secured. In this modern times where technology is so much updated, we can never be sure of our security online. But not til I get to see Debix. What is Debix? It is a website that protects consumers and creditors from Identity theft. This is something I've been looking for quite some time now, because I am using my card in most purchases, so I am so curious withthe security of the websites I am using. Debix Identity Protection uses state of the art technology to protect it's members from possible hacking or disclosing of important information. I am stillr eading through the website, but from what I have seen, you need to be a member to avail of their services. They are also partnered with Loud Siren Fraud Alert Management. I am so thankful to come across these, because my sister really told me stories about identity theft and how hard it is to be a victim. She said that it is getting to be a commom thing in the news already. If you will also check at Debix.com, you will see their statistics as to how many victims there were in 2007. After signing up to Debix, I can now freely and reluctantly use my credit cards at the online stores. But in most cases, I am also choosy with the stores where I do my shopping. Most sites with big malls are usually my favorites. But it is always best to be on the safer side, that is why I am getting Debix. So if you are using your credit cards on websites, be sure to have Debix too. Better to be safe than sorry.

No comments: