Pages

Monday, January 14, 2008

I need to.

I said so many times that I need to save up my money from blogging for our upcoming trip on March. How can I earn if I'm too lazy to finish my opps. Tsk! Tsk! Not a good way to start the year, right? See, I only do my opps at night time when the little boy's asleep, but at night, I don't stare at the screen, instead I browse and browse and browse sites ( you know which sites Im referring to). I don't buy anything though, I show it to my mom then she will go the mall and check for it. She usually buys stuff for Joaqui since I am on shopping diet. (Yeah, right!)

So now, I realllly need to do my opps. I am so thankful I still have a lot after all the Pr Drop of google. Whew! Life!

1 comment:

Mich said...

oo nga Peachy, buti ka pa madami pa ding na-ggrab na opps. Ako super konti na lang halos wla na...