Pages

Monday, January 14, 2008

A home in UK

During the holidays, my friend from UK called in to greet me and my family. We had a quite long conversation because it has been a while since we last saw each other. I was so surprised to know that she is pregnant now and is moving in a new place. She showed me some properties on their list, and that includes Abram Manchester one bed flats for sale. They are in touch with an agent already and they have seen the place. I can feel the excitement in her voice. But since they are expecting a child soon, they might buy 2 bed flat in Bedminster Bristol. I suggested that they should get the 2 bed flat since they can use the other room as a playroom or nursery. Oh I missed seeing UK and seeing familiar places at the site map makes me wanna visit my friend soon.

No comments: