Pages

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Happy Shoe Year

For two nights already, Joaqui is having this routine of wearing shoes at night before bedtime. During Saturday night, I just saw him walking in our room wearing his crocs. Hhahaha! He actually made "papansin" to me that he's wearing it, with matching "crocs, crocs" while pointing at it. I had a big laugh, Oh he really loves shoes! So he walked around, played and had his milk wearing it.

Tonight, he saw his other pair of shoes I got from Shoebuy, and since it's not a slip on type ( the ones with velcro closures), he gave it to me and asked me to help him out with it. He Is actually doing his best to wear it on his own, but he is really having a hard time inserting his left foot while standing. The ever supportive mommy showed the little boy how to wear shoes. So now, he is still walking around with his shoes on, and it's currently 11:25pm. Addict!

No comments: