Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Happiness again

Pardon my excitemen, my never ending pictures and stories whenever I post my shopping finds here.. I know, it's becoming a regular entry at my blog. But you see, I just feel so happy now, whenever someone from LBC will knock at our gate, I feel ecstatic. Hahaha! Who wouldn't? My stuff from online shopping are right at our doorstep. Today, something arrived again.. woohoo. I already forgot when I purchased these items, I think before Christmas pa, but mom decided to ship it recently only. Thanks mom and dad :)

** Alice for me and Prima for my sister, my late Christmas gift, LOL**

** Didn't bought these.. Thanks to Joaqui's ever generous Ninang Dollar aka Ricca , the true blue shopaholic , for the Cars shoes (na sinuot agad ng anak ko pagkakita pa lang), And the RL Polo shirt below. Yes Ricca, I believe you, RL is such a classic brand, so buy more!! as in a lot ha?! hahaha**

** I saw this at Target and shared the links to my mom, I told you i stopped from shopping, so I asked my mom to buy it for his unico. The next day , mommy showed it to me thru webcam. He got all the Attitude Tees designs at Target.. Woohoo! Addict yata family namin? **


OKay, so yung 2 crocs lang pala from my own money :)) hahaha!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

cute nung shirts! :)

Jody said...

Oh, I'm so inggit with your alice! Till now, wala pa rin akong size in all branches. Parating ubos. I'm size 6 for alice. Di ko tuloy may ternuhan my daughters.

Beibi said...

ang cute nung cars shoes...

Mich said...

Peachy, you gave me an idea, pagpunta ng mom ko sa US magpapa-shopping nga din ako sa knya! haha! :)

Vanniedosa said...

hehehe oz has the same shirt; the one that says mom's valentine :)