Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ain't he cute?



Eversince the birth of Super Inggo, I knew this kid would make it big. I don't even know his full name, I only remember him as Pareng Jomar , but now the face has a name.. Meet Jairus Aquino, my latest crush!! LOL! I love his eyes and cheeks.. and wait til he acts, funny and spontaneous! Tonight , I watched the premiere of Kung Fu kids , hehehe , i might get hooked with it because of him :) This picture of him reminds me of Onemig Bondoc, right? My mom will surely watch him at TFC every night. Yeah, I'm a fan of this little boy hehehe.

Something extra : As I was giving Joaqui a quick wash up before bedtime, I was showing him some karate / martial arts moves from what I've seen from the show ( the usual hand movements with matching sound effects ) , little boy was staring.. and then as I had my pose, I said " Ninja Kids!" .. i stared blank after... Shocks! "Kung Fu kids " pala.. Hahaha.. Now you know, i live in the 80's, coz i believe there's a ninja kids movie starring JC bonin etc.. tama ba?! LOL

3 comments:

Keith said...

I was looking at many blogs, and ones in the Phils remind me of my visits to your country. I hopoe you do not mind my visit to your, the cable discussion reminds me of many discussions I have had over internet connections in the Phils.... frustrating. Thank you for a fun blog

mm said...

peachy, bata pa nyan sobra ah hehehehe

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

hahah ang cute mo peachy!