Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2007

TOP 4

Go and check this today. You will be shocked to see that I am on their top earners! Bwahahaha :) 570USD in earnings landed me to Top 4 :) Bwahahaha!

First of all, I find it vague.. I didn't earned 570 at that site alone. How could that be when all they can give are 3 opps. I didn't even grabbed the 3rd one.

Second, if that would reflect my total earnings from blogging, that's not updated :)

I really earned a lot in 3 months, but that's nothing as compared to the veterans in this field. Right Aggie? Hehehe. But I am so thankful with what I earned. Really, I am.

2 comments:

J said...

yeah, i saw this one. i was gonna ask you kasi, i only submitted one post to them and that was november 16 but i never got paid. what's your experience with them? ako lang ba di binayaran?

Jean Marie said...

hi peachy... i dont know if this site is true or what. I made one task then i never got paid kaya di koa ginawa yung iba. how do they pay ba? weekly or monthly? whre u got paid?