Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Sing and Dance with Barney

For those of you who will watch Barney at Araneta this week, I bet, you are all excited.. we are excited! Gawd... call me OA, but I am overly excited. Please, for those of you who will watch before the 22nd, feedbacks please.. hehehe..

Just in case you have time to play with your little ones at the PC.. check this out. Joaqui and I enjoys this jukebox game. Im not even sure if it's a game. Check it out.. I wont go into details anymore... I let him "feel" the concert atmosphere:)) oh and Riff is there too, a perfect way to introduce him to your kiddo. By the way, we had a short trip to Podium a while ago, and passed by Discovery Suites! Shoot! Can't help but tell Gelo that Barney might be there now , LOL! Not in his purple dino costume though :)

I will be seeing more posts of Barney from most of you til the end of next week i guess hehehe..

1 comment:

macy said...

i saw barney yesterday at the block. they were promoting the concert. i was doing my christmas shopping but can't help to stop. na star struck ako. teehee.