Pages

Friday, December 14, 2007

shoulda , woulda , coulda

I am still blogging about my online shopping craziness. Bear with me please. I am hooked.

So last night, As I was finishing some opps and browsing Toys R Us, I am also looking at Forever 21. Ricca and I loves that site.. stylish and at the same time, we find the price good enough (I always convert in Php, so 41 na lang). I saw this very nice top for me..



I heart this draped pleated style the moment I saw this and added a small size at my cart. And I love turtle necked tops :) Plus the pleats will definitely hide my tummy, hehhee.. Since the site doesn't accept Paypal yet, and I am hesitant to use my debit card, I opted to wait for this morning and ask Ricca thru YM to order it for me. So a few minutes ago, I am online to check my cart, and voila! Gone! How could that be? I tried to find my way to that top again , goodness, wala ng Small! Medium would be too big for me, considering US sizes are bigger than what we have here.. Huhuhu :( Does that mean it's not for me? I will visit Forever 21 from time to time.. I am desperate for that top.. Its 19USd, so imagine, pwede na diba? Convert.. convert at 41 LOL!

Lesson Learned.. Wag na mag online shopping at gastos lang yan:) LOL! Ayan matutuwa mga husbands natin sa lesson na to, Hahaha!

No comments: