Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2007

A Psychologist

I recently mentioned that I wanted to go back to college and I am considering an online university for that. I am weighing the advantages and disadvantages if ever I will push through with my plans. But if you will ask me, I plan to take up a psychology degree. I have been inclined with Psychology during college, and little did I know, there were a lot of aspects in Psychology. If there is Child Psychology that is being offered, that would be perfect. Clinical Psychology is interesting too. I am confident that the online university will provide me with an academically and professionally online oriented education. They are the best and trusted in this field, so choosing them is really not a mistake at all. Anytime this week, I am starting my application form, and I also need to read more about their school guide. They also have a toll-free number I can call for some more queries that may arise. I do wish I can finish my decision by this week. I am excited to go back to college.

“This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.”

No comments: