Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Miami Heat

Gelo is a big fan of NBA and he really dreams of watching a game soon. Some of his friends were able to watch already and I see that he is so dreaming to watch it if ever given the chance. And since I am not familiar in this world, I tried searching for some details about NBA games. Ticket prices are definitely my cocern and the schedule of the games too. I was able to check for premium seats for Miami Heat games. Miami Heat Tickets are available online and I only need to ask Gelo what opposing team he wants to see at the hard court. They are scheduled to play with Chicago Bulls on January 18, and if time would permit, I would grab that slot. Do you think I would enjoy a basketball game? I don't even know most of the players, so I better watch something else. The site I checked a while ago offers some other tickets for major events and concert. I am thinking that a good concert would be best for me since I am a music lover. I find it fast and secure to order tickets online, and not too mention lesser hassle in my part. Once I bok Gelo in the game, I am definite he will have the premium seat for one of the best basketball game he will ever see in person. Could he be lucky enough to grab autographs? Let's see.

No comments: