Pages

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Hello world..

.. im so busy lately, I really can't blog much, not even bloghop. Utang muna yung mga tags :) Im not even grabbing opps hehehe :)

Yesterday was MIL's surprise dinner party and it was a success really. Today, we attended a baptismal and went to the mall for Joaqui's haircut. I swear, he looks binata. Tomorrow, Its gym day, then we are off to Bicutan after class. I will post the pics soon. I have lots from the party.. :)

Oh well, I still can't get enough of online shopping. I promised myself, my earnings til the end of December will be solely for shopping... LOL!

Have a great Sunday :)

1 comment:

Pam said...

hi peachy,

aki din i am loving window online shopping nga lang.. if only i have a way to ship the goods here.. i would probably get poor on shopping :)