Pages

Monday, December 17, 2007

Happy. Excited

** A tiring Sunday again.. and i still need to finish some opps for tonight. Whew! I love this week :)

** We went to class this afternoon, and before it even started, we kinda had our own exchange gifts.. Joaqui, Bela, Sandro and Julianne were loaded with gifts hehehe.. I am "atat na atat pero hindi nagpapahalata kay Gelo" to open the gifts Joaqui received from his gym friends and his ninong, but I am sticking with my plan of opening everything on Christmas Eve. I want him to learn the value of patience, LOL! As if! If you know me, even at this age, I feel extremely happy with a gift, even a small cheapy one, sobrang saya ko na. And I can't wait to open, LOL.. I just wanted to start with that tradition, something new:)

** I am also thinking on what to give Jesus on that day. Since Joaqui is so in love with Jesus, I want him to offer something as his gift. It's Jesus birthday of course, so we are giving him a gift.. anything for our altar maybe? Let's see. I'm overwhelmed with the blessings for this year, as in life's blessings. I am thankful to the Big Man up there.

** It's my FIL's birthday on the 18th, and we might spend Monday night til Tuesday at my MIL's place. Tuesday morning, we are off to Papa's crypt at Heaven's Gate Antipolo.

** Im cutting this post.. I need to sleep I swear!

No comments: