Pages

Friday, December 14, 2007

Feeling winter

Have you ever wondered what your outfit will be if we have winter here in the Philippines? I was chatting with my mom yesterday when she told me that It's freezing cold at CA now. She's waiting for Ricca to arrive from her Christmas party at the bank.

She made a few kwentos that there is a New Pinay (from Naga City) at the bank. Ricca was the only Pinay at work then, as in someone fresh from the Philippines. Mommy saw the fellow pinay already and said that the girl looks nice.. and was in boots ( mana ako sa mommy ko noh? pansin agad ang shoes!) She couldn't imagine Ricca wearing boots daw kasi. My sister is not that really that expressive when it comes to fashion. She has her style so different from mine, LOL! Let me share with you a piece of their conversation:

Mommy : "Naku, di magsusuot ng ganyang boots si Ricca, alam mo naman yun.."

Daddy : " Oo, kung si Peachy pa nandito, matagal na naka boots yun, baka sa Coach pa bumili"

Hahahaha! I was literally laughing out loud in front of my PC. So my dad and my mom knows me well when it comes to shoes, huh?! So now I'm thinking, how will I dress up if am there.. or if we have winter here.. How about you? Ever wondered.. Common, post your outfit at ur blogs.. will check them soon.. mine is already in the making.. hanap muna ko outfit:)

2 comments:

malinesky said...

we both have shoe fetish!
reading your post i remembered the nine west boots i bought while i was still in australia (i bought it 50%). now i can't wear them coz 1) it's sooo hot here in pinas, people would just look at me 2)i resigned from the office last year,so di ko na nasuot kahit boots fit nicely with skirt.

anyways, sorry for my no-nonsense. i like your blog. will visit here more often for sure. i am also a stay-at-home mommy with 3 kids.
Cheers!
(Ps. I invite you to visit my blogsite, www.beautifulandhappy.com
thanks again! sorry for such long comment.

Kelly said...

mahirap ito pero sige try ko. hanap na ko sa net. hehe :)