Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Easy Logo maker

Do you know how much a simple business or company logo can help you out in making it big? I previously posted about our uncle who holds business about coins. He is on the state of redesigning his logo, and sis he knows that I am so much into the internet and computer designs, he asked me to create a Logo Design related to his business. I would actually wanted to decline, but I was too shy to do so. So, since I know a bit in designing, I decided to give it a try. I found this good site wherein there is a Free Logo and Business Card Creator that I can use. It was fun creating and designing. The process is completely free, you only have to pay once you decided to buy the design itself. I have not landed on something definite yet, though I have a few drafts saved. I would still need to show this to my uncle, and ask for his approval. The price is not expensive at all, so I am pretty sure we will buy from them. Custom Logo Design is something I never thought I could do. But with the help of this site, I was able to design a few good ones. There's really a lot of colors and designs to choose from, so you won't have a hard time to finish one design. I would love to recommend this site to those who are looking for their own logo designs. It can help out a lot of first timers in the world of entrepreneurship. I am so proud I was able to design a business logo, a new milestone for me.

No comments: