Pages

Monday, December 10, 2007

Coins out



Have you ever seen this in the market? This product was invented, designed and manufactured by Gelo's Uncle, Tito Jun Gonzales. Awesome invention because it can really save you time from counting coins :) I think they have these at National Bookstore already, but if you are interested you can check out their site for the complete info and pricing. , or you can leave me a message. This can be of personal use or in your own offices.. Spread the word regarding this product ! Proudly Filipino made!

3 comments:

popcorn said...

Hey! Am glad to finally see one of these made for Philippine currency.

Years ago, when I was still travelling to and from the US & Manila, I've seen a lot of these in the US and whenever I'd come back home to Manila I find myself wishing that we had the same thing. Tamad mag-sort ng coins eh :)

popcorn said...

btw, I added your site to my blog roll, I hope you don't mind.

Aggie said...

Hello Peachy, Nice to ha!