Pages

Friday, December 14, 2007

Cab Guards

How much car accessories does one man need? Gelo is so much into cars, and he also has a few accessories to go with it. It actually eats up a lot from his budget when he was still single, but he tries to moderate it now. Recently, he is on a lookout for some cabguards . He asked me to check on a few back rack accessories and safety rack with brackets. And since I am no good with that, I just searched it over the internet and was lucky to land on a good site that offers a lot of models plus it has a great price. So before going to bed, I showed some of my finds to him and he liked what he saw. He is still puzzled upto now on which one to buy. He might also get back rear bars for holding onto something at the back of the van. I do hope he can decide for this week. We need to finish shopping before Christmas.

No comments: