Pages

Monday, December 31, 2007

Best Car Loan

After we go married in 2005, Gelo and I decided to get a car we can call our own. So after a month of searching for the car, we landed on what we have now. But deciding on where to have a car loan wasn't that easy. We found some but mostly of high interest, and who would grab that, right? Car loans are getting hard to acquire now, since most of the companies that provides this type of loan requires a lot of paperworks and credit investigation. I have also seen some auto loans at banks, but their interest rates would really reach the ceiling, so we have to scratch it from our list.

For next year, we are planning to get another car, something bigger for the whole family. So here I am again, searching for the best auto loan deals. I am really excited with this, because this would be another investment for us. I found a website that offers free car loan quoatations, so I immediately tried it out for my chosen vehicle. The pirce and the interest rates are by far the most competitive I've seen. What excites me more was reading their car loan blog. I have read many interesting topics and tips like acquring loans , interests, loan applications and more. I di hope we can get a bigger car by next year, our family is really growing. And i know, it's not impossible with the latest quotes I have in my hands.

No comments: