Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Barney Pics Part 1

I am posting by parts.. We went there with my niece, Joreen ( 5 yrs old) , Justin ( 2 yrs old) and Khloe (2 yrs old). They were the first to hit the edge of the stage, and I have pics to prove that hehehe...

*that's my niece, Joreen..she's watching Barney since she was 7 months old**


** I am talking to Joaquin here, he keeps on saying "UP..UP" He wants to be at the stage**

** The little boy in polo is Justin, my nephew, sila pa lang kids that time**

** The little boy dancing**

** waahh. parang sarili nila yung harapan.. super addict talaga sila **




** oh we are flying in an airplane.. looking at the window.. **


I'll post some more pics.. I need to download some more:) Used my DSLR here, but in automatic mode. I just can't shoot with the manual, i am panicky that moment and shaky as well LOL. I have good shots naman, so kay na din:) Pitik lang ng pitik, coz I keep on following Joaqui..

Can you tell if he had a great time?

1 comment:

Mich said...

wow, you got good seats ah! harap talga kayo? haaaay sana nakanood din kme, hopefully bumalik uli si Barney dito. :) Happy New Year!