Pages

Monday, November 19, 2007

Job Search

It's been 2 years since I last entered the corporate world, and I can say that I am lucky enough in finding a job though I don't have much experience. I have heard a lot of stories from newly graduated students who happens to have a hard time securing a good job. More importantly, a job that is suited for their chosen field. Some would just grab whatever job is there, for the sake of having one for the mean time.

Last night, I was doing my usual internet search because I am helping out two of Gelo's cousins to get a job. I searched on a few of my trusted sites and got a few helpful information. I checked on some financial and risk management jobs for the one who graduated in the field of accountancy. I also submitted two resumes just in case they have other available jobs. I am now awaiting for a reply from them because it would usually take days of documents processing. I trust this site because they have been in this business for a long time and they really have a good reputation when it comes to successful job placements.

No comments: