Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Bed Weather again

** For the second time this week, Joaqui and I woke up at 10 am.. Kamusta naman yun? The little boy sleeps late too, around 11 -11:30 pm, so that explains our new bedtime schedule. Who wouldn't love waking up at 10am? LOL

** Today is also my MIL's birthday, we will have a dinner tonight (still don't know where) , and tomorrow will be her surprise dinner from us (gelo, me and my SIL) at MOA.

** Opps are not that abundant lately, good thing though, I spend my lazy afternoons sleeping with Joaqui. Ang sarap talaga matulog!

** With lesser opps, i try to do some layouts.. im still practicing in the field of digi scrapping :)

** and of course, online shopping is my past time. Online window shopping i should say !

** This just came in! Gelo's wallet arrived at my sister's doorstep today! Woohoo! I m still waiting for her to go online. I need to see the fruit of my labor at the webcam. Let's see if it's worth the price.

** To those of you who plans to go online shopping, Im still arranging things with my sister who will help us out with the whole thing. Maybe by January, I will keep you guys posted. For the mean time, go and search the net for best finds :)

1 comment:

Jacqui said...

hi peachy!

I am not sure if i understand your post correctly, really... ok lang magpa-deliver at your sister's house sa US? tama ba?! you will help us? hahaha! correct me na lang ha... lol.

thanks! :)