Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Tagged by Jane

Thanks Jane :)

THE RULES - List of 8
write 8 facts about yourself.
in the 8 facts, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. at the end, you tag as much other bloggers to keep the fun going. each blogger must post these rules first.
each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
at the end of the post, a blogger needs to choose as much people to get tagged and list their names.
don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here's my share:

** I'm a certified Taray Queen. It is even included in my highschool yearbook personal description, LOL.

** I solve Physics problems in a jiffy. Nerdy girl huh?!

** I did not attended pre school, i was in kinder for less than a month. I got bored, and was accelerated to grade 1. Nerd talaga.

** I have a bad side you wouldn't wanna see. Scary ba? hehehe

** I am tactless / frank, I always speak my heart out.

** I enjoy the company of my gay friends. I can even speak their language. :)

** I can't sleep without a blanket.

** I love to eat, and I don't gain weight easily. Talk about being fortunate. :)

Now I'm tagging Abie, Dorx, Ricca, Lutchie, Macy, Nice, Jade (Omar),and Rowena

1 comment:

Mommy Lutchi said...

thanks girl, I will do this meme...