Pages

Monday, October 22, 2007

Down Memory Lane

Thanks Toni.. Here's my list of songs..

** By your Side (Sade) - our wedding song. Heard from an episode at sex and the city , and from then on i fell in love with it.

** All my Love (innervoices)- from the dreamsounds album. This song will forever remind me of Gelo.

** Didn't we almost have it all (whitney houston) - i always sing this sa karaoke, yeah karaoke pa that time. I guess i was 6 or 7 yrs old then.

** Supersonic (JJ FAD) - who wouldn't remember this hit? It was used by my sis for her Ms. United Nation's talent portion, yey! heheheh

** Get here (O. Adams?) - My ultimate videoke piece aside from the songs of Joey Albert. And yes, kinanta ko pa yan sa Zirkoh Timog :) My first and only stint, never na naulit hahaha

** No Ordinary Love (Jennifer Love Hewitt) - reminds me of my college life and my dear college bestfriend, June.

That's all I can think of right now. Feel free to do this tag if you haven't done it yet,, have fun!

No comments: