Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Joaqui at UST

A few of you might wonder why I wasn't online at YM lately and there were no updates here at my blog.

Well, it's because Joaqui is still at UST Hospital. He was admitted last Tuesday right after his pedia visit. I should say I was kinda prepared for it.. seeing him not responding to Paracetamol made me panicky the whole day. So I packed our stuff knowing that he will be admitted. And I was right.. he almost had pneumonia..good thing naunahan na namin. He immediately had CBC and XRAY exams. The CBC results were okay, except for the white blood cells which is a bit lower than the normal. But the XRAY is a different story. Phlegm as usual was one of the culprits.. add to that an asthma attack (read: hingal).. the paranoid mom was restless.. or should i say.. still restless up to now.

He is a lot better now. He drinks his milk, eats rice, biscuits and waffles. His appetite is getting back to normal. He is getting active again. *sigh* If you only saw him last Tuesday, he looks like "lantang gulay".. i swear, he looks paralyzed! But now, he is a lot better. We might go home tomorrow.

I have lots of stories to share. Iam currently inside an internet shop along Dapitan. I need to check if i miss some opps :)

Grabe, i think I gained weight from my marathon eating episodes! I love the food stalls at the parking lot of UST! Pig out na naman ako! Name it.. I tried it.. LOL

Now I can laugh!

** i miss blogging and bloghopping too! need to catch up with you guys**

3 comments:

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

oh poor mommy and baby. hugs to you sis.

hope joaqui gets well soon. :)

www.nicemorning.net

Joy said...

oh my gosh peachy, buti magaling na si joaqui. ang hirap talaga pag may sakit ang babies.

Peachy said...

thanks a lot .. ito recovering si little boy :) si mommy, back to blogging :)