Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2007

home theater furniture

When my mom was in Los Angeles, she stayed at my cousin's house. She kept on telling me how fabulous was my cousin's home theater furniture . True enough when i saw it in the pictures she sent me. I was really awed with the big screen he had, the couches that was so typical as the ones at movie houses.. I think it is even better. The pictures can tell how soft and fine the material is.

Since, we are on a budget here at our house, my sister bought a home theater sound system first. The sofas will come soon, I hope. We enjoy family celebrations here at home, so it's good to have a clear sound system when singing, or watching DVD's. I also love playing DVD's with a high definition surround sound, really makes me feel like I'm in a movie house. And of course,Gelo, who is a self - confessed TV buff loves it too. He bought this balck and red couch so he can have a good seat while watching and recently, while singing too.

No comments: