Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Home Improvement Plan

It's back to the real world after our Panglao trip.

A few posts back, I have mentioned that Gelo's house at Antipolo will undergo renovation. They actually have a big lot which is not fully utillized for now. My mother in law asked me to help her out in planning and sourcing out new ideas. I find it really challenging because I love decorating. We are done with the floor plan of the house interiors. Now, we are having a layout for the garden and some exteriors. We are still thinking over the designs of the windows that would best fit the house concept. Windows would play a great impact on the total look of the house. Since a lot of reunions and parties are held in their house, a roomy atmosphere would be of great help, especially when a room is jampacked with kids playing, LOL.

We are just waiting for the architect to present us with the blueprints. And while waiting, I am still searching all over for new and better home improvements that I can add up to what we have now. We are so excited with the renovation, construction might start early next year since we are still under the rainy season. This is another reason for more Antipolo visits soon.

No comments: