Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Asthmatic Boy

... is sick again. *sigh*

He is down with fever and cough which started last Friday night(though the fever technically started yesterday). Gelo and I were actually waiting for any signs of cough and colds right after our Panglao trip since we stayed in the pool and beach for quite a long time than he normally do.

I started to nebulize the litle boy yesterday. We have two nebulizers here in the house, one for home use which is from my grandmother, and the other is a portable one that we use when we travel, or anytime we are out of the house. Though of the same brands, we nticed that the portable is such a noise maker. Joaqui is really not into using it, not unlike with the standard one, where he can hold the mask while watching Blues Clues or Barney.
So I looked for portable oxygen concentrator over the net, so I will have an idea if there are other portable brands that could be a little less noisier than the one we have. I'm gonna tell Gelo about my little research, because I am insisting that we should change our portable nebulizer since Joaqui doesn't want to use it. I might just give the other one to my cousin's 4 month old son , who is also asthmatic. See. it's in the family.

I hope the little boy will be well very soon.

No comments: