Pages

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

sore throat

God, its killing me. I wasn't able to have dinner last night, and i just had hotdog and coffee this morning. Nagugutom na kasi talaga ako. I am just taking strepsils, gargle salty warm water and drinks lots of water. I need to check later if we still have Bactidol.

Though its improving since last night, i still dont have the appetite to eat. And i feel soo sleepy . Im just waiting for the little boy to get a nap, which is anytime now, hope i will feel better after that.

And i hope i will shed off a few more pounds after this..hehehe ;) We have a family outing on Aug 25-26 (yeah , though its the rainy season, we have an overnight swimming with gelo's family), plus our much awaited trip to Panglao.. my tummy is still showing a bit! haayy..

1 comment:

Mitch said...

Hope you feel better now...