Pages

Monday, August 13, 2007

Show Day Fun

Its not fun at all here at blogger..

I am trying to upload a few resized pics here, but blogger is giving up on me again. Haayy.. My other opened sites are working well, so I can't blame Smart Bro for that.. :)

Anyway.. you can check out my multiply site for the pics during the Little GYm El Pueblo Show day last Sunday.

As i've said, Gelo had a total of 210 shots. Natakot yata sa akin.. I warned him kasi to take really good motion shots. And he did! He even tried out which camera mode to use before the class. I saw him taking pics of the gym, then he showed it to me..and said " ok na ba ganito lighting? parang madilim.." :)

I am happy with all your shots dad! congratulations to you too !
I am a satisfied client at last! hehehe!

1 comment:

Mitch said...

Blogger has been acting up lately talaga...