Pages

Friday, August 17, 2007

A Love Story

People are taling about it.. and i got curious with the few lines from the movie.. plus the fact that maricel is the lead actress..and aga is the leading man.. i need to watch this flick.

I attempted to invite Gelo, but of course, I failed. As far as i can remeber, the only tagalog movie he watched at the big screen with me was Tanging Ina of Aiai delas Alas. And the only Tagalog movie that he loves to watch over and over again would be Tanging Yaman of Gloria Romero. So now, wala ako kasama sa sunday.

My sis has plans of watching it with her officemates.. my cousin will watch with her friends..Poor me, all alone sa movie house huhuhu!

And just tonight, on our way to Cardinal Santos to visit Gelo's cousin, i was shocked to hear Gelo giving me teasers from the story. Nakakainis! Siguro nag ke kwentuhan mga operators nya sa office kanina. GGrrrrr! Si ano pala ang mistress dun.... hahah! Guess who.

Anyway, im still thinking if its safe to go alone on a moviehouse nowadays.. what do u think?

2 comments:

Apols said...

Uyy panoorin mo :) kaka panood ko lang hahahaha. Iyakin kasi ako =P

apols

Peachy said...

hello apple, naku, di ko pa nga napanood. tinamad kasi ako nung sunday.. lahat yata ng online mommies napanood na yun eh hehehe